If you want to use Mactay on your mobile device, you can download the Mactay app.
To download the MacTay app for an iOS device, visit the iTunes app store and search for MacTay Learn.
The MacTay app is not supported on Android devices using Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or lower. To keep using MacTay on your Android device, update your Android OS to 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
To download the MacTay app for a different mobile device, visit your device's app store and search Mactay.
If you want to use Mactay on your mobile device, you can download the Mactay app. When you install the Mactay app, you may need to approve a few permissions so the app can do things like log you in and download videos.
Solve problems with the MacTay app
If you're having problems with the MacTay app, try:
- Using a computer (not all features are available on the MacTay app)
- Closing and restarting the app
- Installing the latest updates from iTunes or Google Play
- Updating your device's software to the latest version
Switch between learning programs in the MacTay app
To switch between learning programs in the app:
1. Go to the Home tab > 2. Scroll down > 3. Tap the learning program you want to use